Thursday, March 15, 2012

Views from a very wise woman...

Where are we now ???? For Me , a long time off & on again addict of everything , and who has been through a number of meetings , programs , and counseling have FINALLY began to realize that every moment was more than worth while. What an ex...perience ! While working through the most difficult times , and geering me for future rough times, because they will come ,,, I have an understanding of me . I understand the depts of my being. And I better know how to see "it" coming , and what to do when it comes. Reaching out for God , my support systems , and allowing myself to feel my way through rather than use my way through has brought me more pleasure & Triump than any drink or drug. It works if you work it ! My support to you is Courage & Faith !! Where I am now is just a hair into it all,, even after the work . What I mean is , when you feel at your wits end , or feel like , Where is all this inner work getting me?? Stop ,,, wrap your arms around your self , and squeeeze so tight. " It's simply you loving you " , and eventually it REALLY feels good !

BY~Becky Wells Mericle

No comments:

Post a Comment